Thursday 10 December 2015

Chix Nail Wraps

I bought some UK made wraps to try out and compare to the Jamberry ones - they are Chix brand http://chixnails.co.uk/ and come with the same instructions as Jamberry but much less in cost - even with postage from the UK to Australia. I bought 3 sets and it only cost me around $34 total. Worth trying out (though you only get one manicure from one set unless you want to cut up the toe ones). 



They took just over 2 weeks to arrive and I had to try them out when they did - I put on the Pink Gold Shimmer ones - I noticed that they are a more stretchy vinyl than the Jams so easier to put on and almost shrink into shape on the nail too. I will see how they last - fitted on 10-12-15.



I have 2 other designs to try in this brand too. Will keep you up to date with these ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment